Terms and Conditions
- Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions of the Online Store MadeinLatvia.eu (hereinafter – T&C) of the company SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” (Reg. No: 44103144439, VAT payer No: LV44103144439, legal address: “Smukiņi”, Viļķenes pag., Limbažu nov., LV-4050, Latvia) before you start using an Online Store MadeinLatvia.eu.
- The Online Store MadeinLatvia.eu (hereinafter – Online Store) shall mean the Internet website created by SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu”, the Internet address whereof is madeinlatvia.eu, with all the information and materials contained therein.
- By visiting the Online Store or using the information about the provision of goods and services posted therein, you agreed to these T&C.
- SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” has the right to unilaterally change the content of the Online Store and the T&C at any time. Such changes take effect immediately after they are published on the Online Store.
- In the event that any of the clauses specified in these T&C becomes invalid, it shall not affect the other clauses of the T&C.
- From the moment you start using the Online Store or perform any activities in it, it is assumed that you have read the T&C in force at the time of use and will adhere to these T&C. It shall be the duty of each user of the Online Store to review the T&C on a regular basis, in order to keep themselves posted on the changes introduced thereto. If you do not agree to the T&C, the use of the Online Store shall be prohibited.
- SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” has the right at any time to change the prices indicated in the Online Store and/or create new paid services.
- It shall be the duty of each registered user of the Online Store not to disclose their access data to other persons. If there are activities performed in the Online Store by a registered user profile (incl. goods and/or services are purchased) using the correct username and password, then it shall be deemed that the activities in the respective profile have been performed by the registered user him/herself.
- The Online Store registered user agrees to receive information from the Online Store about various types of updates.
- In case of uncertainties with respect to filling out the forms posted in the Online Store, please contact the Online Store by calling (+371) 20 162 162 or writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You shall always act in accordance with the T&C of the Online Store.
- Do not misuse the information posted on the Online Store with malicious intent. You may use the services offered in the Online Store only in accordance with these T&C and the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
- All images of the goods shown in the Online Store are for store illustration purpose only. SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” cannot guarantee that the screen of the user’s device will accurately reflect the colors of the goods. The user understands that the goods may insignificantly differ from their images, and that the packaging of the goods may differ from what is shown in the images provided in the Online Store.
- SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” shall not be liable for any expenses and losses incurred during the use of the Online Store.
- SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” on the one hand and the user who places the order (hereinafter – the Buyer), on the other hand, enter into a distance contract (hereinafter – the Contract): SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” undertakes to sell and deliver the goods to the person specified by the Buyer (hereinafter – the Recipient) in accordance with the Buyer’s order.
- By agreeing to these Terms, Buyer confirms that he has a legal right to purchase goods in the Online Store. The following persons are allowed to purchase goods in the Online Store:
18.1. Private persons, who have reached the age of majority in their country;
18.2. Legal persons.
- By concluding the Contract, the Buyer agrees that during the purchase a proforma invoice and an invoice with a purchase information will be sent to the specified email address. These documents are prepared electronically and are valid without a signature.
- The Buyer can pay for the goods:
20.1. by a bank (credit or debit) card;
20.2. by a bank transfer to the bank account of SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” indicated in the proforma invoice;
20.3. Online using Online banking (Bank Link);
20.4. by a transfer though PayPal payments system (hereinafter – PayPal).
- Legal entities are recommended to provide the company registration number in the payment information for faster payment identification. This will allow faster confirmation and execution of the order.
- The agreement between the Buyer and SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” shall be deemed concluded starting from the moment when the Buyer pays for the order.
22.1. When making a payment by a payment card or via the Internet bank, the order is considered paid when the order amount is reserved in the cardholder’s account and SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” receives the confirmation of the transaction;
22.2. When making a payment by bank transfer, the order is considered paid as soon as the order amount is received in the bank account of SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu”. For faster executions of the order paid by bank transfer, please send a bank order to the email email@example.com;
22.3. When making a payment though PayPal, the order is considered paid as soon as the order amount is received in the PayPal account of SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu”.
- If the Buyer chooses the method of payment specified in the clause 20.2, the Buyer shall make a payment for the order no later than within 24 (twenty-four) hours from the time of placing the order. If the Buyer fails to make a payment for the order within the specified period, the Online Store has the right to consider that the Buyer has refused concluding the Contract and to cancel the order.
- After placing the order, the Online Store shall send a proforma invoice for payment by a bank transfer or a proforma invoice for a payment by a payment card, Internet banking or PayPal to the Buyer’s specified email. When preparing an order, the Online Store shall send a document confirming the purchase to a Buyer’s specified Email – invoice, which confirms the goods have been shipped to the Buyer.
- The person responsible for the completion of the order and the preparation of the dispatch document shall be indicated on an invoice. The Buyer agrees that a name and a last name of the responsible person indicated on the document is equivalent to the signature of this person.
- The Buyer can request changes in the registered order, which is incomplete, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (+371) 20162162. The Online Store will do its best to fulfill the request.
- In case of discovering errors and/or inaccuracies in the prices or descriptions of the goods in the Online Store, SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” has the right to unilaterally cancel the Agreement by informing the Buyer in writing (by email) and canceling the order. The Buyer, who wants to buy the same product at the new correctly indicated price shall start with the order again.
- As an exception, SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” has a right to terminate a Contract in the following cases:
28.1. violation of the T&C of the Online Store during the order;
28.2. The Contract has been concluded with the malicious intent of the other party, or by fraud or duress;
28.3. lack of ordered goods;
28.4. excessive loss suffered by either party;
28.5. delay in the payment for the goods;
28.6. in other cases, prescribed by laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
- The fact that the Buyer has received the goods shall be confirmed by:
29.1. Upon receiving via standard delivery or from DPD Pickup parcel shop (hereinafter – DPD Parcel Shop) – Buyer’s signature on the invoice, CMR or on the electronic terminal of the courier/person issuing the order.
29.2. Upon receiving from DPD Pickup parcel station (hereinafter – DPD Parcel Locker) – entering the buyer’s code to pick the order.
- Claims that the order has not been delivered after the receipt of the order has been confirmed by one of the methods described in clause 29. shall not be accepted.
- Apart from the obligations prescribed in other clauses of these T&C, before starting to use the goods (including assembly, installation, etc.) the Buyer undertakes to inspect the product and make sure that the received goods correspond to the ones ordered by the Buyer.
- SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” shall not be liable for non-performance or delay in fulfilling the Contract or any obligations under the Contract, if such non-performance or delay occurred as a result of or in connection to the events beyond the control of the Online Store, as defined in Clause 32.1.
32.1. An event beyond the control of the Online Store means any action or event beyond the reasonable control of SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” (force majeure);
32.2. In case an event beyond the control of the Online Store that affects the proper performance of the obligations of SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” in under the Contract occurs:
32.2.1 the Online Store shall immediately inform the Buyer in writing (by email);
32.2.2. the fulfillment of the obligations of SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” under the Contract will be suspended and duration of performance of the obligations will be extended by a period equal to the duration of the event beyond the control of the Online Store.
- The use of the Online Store does not grant any ownership rights to the content available in the Online Store. It is forbidden to use the content accessible in the Online Store, unless having a permission of the owner of this content or other permission in accordance with the law. The T&C do not grant the right to use any brand or logo included in the Online Store.
- The right to all intellectual property in the Online Store belongs exclusively to SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu”. In case of violation of these rights, the guilty person shall be held liable in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia, as well as shall be fully liable for all losses that are caused or might be caused to SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” and/or third parties.
- The Buyer is obliged to comply with the requirements specified in the T&C and the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
- Any disputes arising from these T&C and/or from the Contract concluded using the Online Store shall be resolved in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
- Information on how to contact SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” is available in the “Contacts” section of the Online Store.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms of Delivery.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you have read and agree to the Return Policy.