- A user who places an order (hereinafter – the Buyer) in the online store MadeinLatvia.eu (hereinafter – the Online Store) as a private person has the right to cancel the purchase and return the goods within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the receipt of the goods by sending a letter of cancellation to the Online Store per email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Online Store within 14 days after sending the letter of cancellation. All expenses incurred related to shipping the goods back to the Online Store shall be borne by the Buyer.
- The Buyer may not use cancellation right if:
3.1. the ordered goods cannot be returned according to its nature, those are perishable or need to be used in a short time;
3.2. the ordered goods are tailor-made for the buyer.
- The buyer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the period of exercising the cancellation right.
- The buyer is responsible for all the components of the returnable Goods. The returned goods must be in the original packaging with protective bags and authentic labels.
- SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the cancellation right or withhold a compensation in case the goods are damaged due negligence or misuse, if the original packaging of the goods is lost or significantly damaged.
- Upon the receipt of the returned goods and assessing its condition, SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” shall refund the cost of the goods to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) days from the return of the product (excluding delivery costs).