Online Store – меняем на Webshop? User – buyer – client?
- By using the Online Store and providing your personal data in the registration form, you agree to the processing and storage of the following personal data:
1.1. for the private persons: first name, last name, personal identification code (if available), legal address (if relevant), E-mail address, contact number, delivery address;
1.2. for legal entities: company name, registration number, VAT number, legal address, E-mail address, contact number, delivery address.
These data are necessary for the identification of the Online store users, communication, delivery and faster execution of orders.
- SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” informs that by providing your e-mail address and a contact number, you agree that those will be included in the database and that those can be used for sending the notifications and and/or reminders.
- SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” is entitled to send notifications, reminders and other information about initiated, but not completed orders to the E-mail address and/or contact telephone number you have entered in order to improve the quality of the provided services. SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” is also entitled to inform, including in the form of direct calls, about the news, promotions and discounts of the Internet store. You have the right to unsubscribe from any messages from the Online store by unsubscribing from the newsletter in your user profile, clicking on the e-mail link in the bottom of any message from the Online store or sending the request to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using the Online Store, you agree that SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” or any third party acting on behalf of the Online Store may collect and store data that allows to track and keep records of:
4.1. the number of visits to the website;
4.2. IP addresses;
4.3. other data used for system administration and to control and improve the use of the Online Store.
- The data collected and stored by the Online store may be transferred to other companies for information and statistical purposes. Personally identifiable information is not disclosed in this process and is not passed on to third parties.
- All the materials sent to or entered in the Webshop become the property of SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu”, which SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” as the owner of the Online Store is entitled to use for its own purposes, except for personal data.
- Please note that by providing your e-mail address or sending any information to the Online Store, you agree that SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” is entitled to use this data only for the abovementioned purposes, including for the ones specified in the Clause 3.
- By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the user confirms that he has read and agrees that the provided data is used to enable the Webshop accepting Buyer’s order and deliver the Goods in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, the user agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer’s order will be sent to the specified e-mail address and/or contact number.