- By using the Online store MadeinLatvia.eu (hereinafter – Online Store) and providing your personal data in the registration form, you agree to the processing and storage of the following personal data:
1.1. for the private persons: first name, last name, personal identification code (if provided), legal address (if provided), Email address, contact number, delivery address;
1.2. for legal entities: company name, registration number, VAT number, legal address, email address, contact number, delivery address. These data are necessary for the identification of the Online store users, communication, delivery and faster execution of orders.
- SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” informs that by providing your email address and a contact number, you agree that those will be added to the database and that those can be used for sending the notifications and and/or reminders.
- SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” is entitled to send notifications, reminders and other information about initiated, but not completed orders to the email address and/or contact phone number you have entered in order to improve the quality of the provided services. SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” is also entitled to inform, including via direct calls, about the news, promotions and discounts of the Online Store. You have the right to unsubscribe from any messages from the Online Store by unsubscribing from the newsletter in your user account, clicking on the email link or sending the request to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using the Online Store, you agree that SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” or any third party acting on behalf of the Online Store may collect and store data that allows to track and keep records of:
4.1. the number of visits to the website;
4.2. IP addresses;
4.3. other data used for system administration and to control and improve the use of the Online Store.
- The data collected and stored by the Online Store may be transferred to other companies for information and statistical purposes. Personal information is not disclosed in this process and is not passed on to third parties.
- All the materials sent to or entered in the Online Store become the property of SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu”, which SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” as the owner of the Online Store is entitled to use for its own purposes, except the personal data.
- Please note that by providing your email address or sending any information to the Online Store, you agree that SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” is entitled to use this data only for the abovementioned purposes, including for the ones specified in the Clause
- By starting the ordering process, you agree that SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” may use the data you enter in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Online store.
- By starting the ordering process, contacting SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” or a person represented on its behalf, by phone, email or social networks, you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Online Store and the provided data of the contact person are correct.
- There might be links to the third-party websites placed in the Online store. Such websites have their own terms and conditions and personal data protection policy for the completeness of which SIA “MadeinLatvia.eu” shall not be responsible.
- By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the user confirms that he has read and agrees that the provided data is used to enable the Online Store accepting an order and delivering the goods in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, user agrees that notifications related to the processing of the order will be sent to the specified email address and/or contact number.